We think it's important to be aware of what goes inside your body.
Here's a quick science lesson.
– H2O baby
– Is commonly used as a solvent
– Is a natural emollient that moisturizes the skin when applied topically. It works to reduce water loss, leaving skin feeling softer
– Works as a natural preservative in skincare and body products
Citrus Australascia (Finger Lime) Extract
– Vitamin C (in abundance)
– Increased immunity to infections & bacteria
– Encourages production of collagen
– Vitamin E
– Helps to prevent oxide/peroxide damage to cell membranes
– Stabilizes estrogen levels
– Has been studied for the treatment of irritability, vaginal dryness and hot flashes
– Vitamin A
Eucalyptus Olida (Strawberry Gum) Extract
– Antibiotic properties
– Is an acid used in skincare formulations to help increase skin cell turnover
– Similar to AHAs and BHAs but BETTER for sensitive skin types
– A gelling and thickening agent derived from cellulose.
– Antifungal preservative
– Inhibits microorganism growth
– Potassium salt of sorbic acid
– It’s a common food preservative often used to help preserve wine *drools*
– Stabilises pH balance
Receive special offers and first look at new products.